Q1:拿起電話要先說?
(1)Good morning/afernoon/evening, this is XXX (公司名稱), may I help you?→May I help you? 問對方所有的企圖, 很好用
(2)Hello, this is XXX, may I help you?

Q2:要找的人不在時?要如何回答?
(1)He is not available now.
(他不在/他在忙/無法接聽電話)
(2)He is not in the office. / He is out of the office.
(他不在辦公室裡面)
(3)He is at a meeting now.
(他正在開會)
(4)He is on a business trip now.
(他出差中)
(5)He is on the phone now.
(他電話中)
(6)He is on leave today.
(他今天請假)

Q3:請問對方是誰,要怎麼問?
(1)May I know who is calling?
(請問您是誰)
(2)May I have your name?
(可以告訴我您的大名嗎?)

補充(其他說法):
(1)Please hold on a second.
(請稍等一下) 
(2)Excuse me, could you please repeat again?
(不好意思,可以請您再說一次嗎?)
(3)Pardon me? / Pardon?
(表示沒聽清楚對方說的話,也有請對方再說一次的意思)
(4)Would you like to leave a message?
(您要留言嗎?)
(5)Do you want him call you back when he comes back?
(您要他回來的時候回電話給您嗎?)
(6)If you want, I will ask him to call you back when he comes back.
(如果您要的話,我會請他回來時回電給您)
(7)He is on vacation, do you want me to transfer the phone to his secretary/assistant?
(他在度假,您要我轉接電話給他的秘書/助理嗎?)




創作者介紹
創作者 saya 的頭像
saya

jn43210

saya 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()